My thoughts and prayers are with you.
I had a biopsy done on my tyroid this week and got the results today and found out I have Tyroid Cancer and also they think I have a lump on my lung also...I'm going nuts wondering what will happen being 35 yrs old...It's driving me crazy...They said that was causing all my other problems that I have and I have to see a specialist next week to find out what stage and what kind of cancer it is...Right now I need all the thoughts and prayers that can be given...It's really scary.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
What oncologist you going to see? I would stay away from Dr. Da Silva in Kingsport. He wasnt much help to my family. Tell them you want a PET scan done. Its a new type of MRI that picks up cancer cells in the body and is available at Holsten Valley hospital. Keep your chin up! We will pray!
You will continue to be in my prayers. What does your dr. say about your chances?
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
You will be in my prayers.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Tob you will continue to be in my prayers, keep positive!
Your in my prayers man!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
You've got my prayers.
You know you got it buddy.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
You got a PM Tob. In my thoughts and prayers buddy.
I just learned today i have another friend battling bladder cancer.
You both are in my prayers bubby.
Bookmarks